Show Schedule for 2019
- April 5-7, RRWPA Spring Fling, Sulphur Springs,TX, Gold
- May 17-18 Texas Rose Spring Breed Show 1, Tyler, TX, Gold/USEF
- May 18-19 Texas Rose Spring Breed Show 2, Tyler, TX, Gold/USEF
- May 25-26, TAPS Show 1, Claremore, OK, Gold
- May 26-27, TAPS Show 2, Claremore, OK, Gold
- June 13-14 Bel Air Welsh Classic, Bel Air, MD Gold
- June 15-16 PennMaryDel Welsh Show, Bel Air, MD, Gold/USEF
- June 21-23 Arbuckle Horse & Pony Celebration, Ardmore, OK
- August 22-25, Texas Rose Breed Show, Tyler, TX, Gold/USEF
- September 26-30, American Welsh Nationals, Tulsa, OK Gold/USEF Lite
- Nov 28-Dec 1, Texas Rose Breed Show, Tyler, TX, Gold/USEF
Always something fun happening at the farm!
2019 Show Team
Madyn Starman, aka Mr. Spanky was Carriage Driving AND Pleasure Driving Champion. Thank you, as always, Connie Moore for the opportunity to spend time with this amazing pony. Rollingwoods loves him!!!
Rollingwoods Money Talks – Hooch is debuting this year in the regular 2′ 6″ hunters. Paired with Anna Hutchinson we are expecting big things from this duo. Patient, kind and loving this animal is definitely something special.
Rollingwoods on the Up and Up – Legit is Ruth’s new driving pony for the 2019 season. Quiet and fancy this combination should do very well.
Rollingwoods Bottoms Up – Gilbert is being brought along by Anna Hutchinson and we could not be more pleased with his progress. This colt is big bodied, a great mover and best of all an unflappable temperament.
Rollingwoods Walk the Walk – Claudia Mangum fell in love with this colt as a baby and purchased him for herself. Mary Francis also loves him so for the moment Claudia must sit the bench. This pony is super fancy and can be bought for the right price but for now is just learning and enjoying his humans.
Rollingwoods Hey Jack! – Jack was trained and ridden by Turner Davis as a youngster. Unfortunately kids grow so Jack has now started training our riders, Caroline Fioranelli and Ann Riley Cotton to ride and show. He is steady as a rock and patient and kind just like a good school horse should be.